Collection of Personal Information
Personal information we use is primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, serving and enhancing the service and website of CreativGoods, fulfilling the request for information, producing the products, and shipping the products you order, and providing the customer services to you. For example, if you register as our client, we will use the information you provide to have more open communications between you and the website. If you sign up our newsletters, we will use the email address you provide to send newsletters.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided to us may be transferred worldwide within CreativGoods or to third parties providing services to CreativGoods including but not limited to across borders, from our country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world. Some of the ways in which we will use the personal information provided include:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- to provide your information to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service or technical support;
- to monitor service or purchasing;
- to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- to send you, with your consent, newsletters or promotional emails or other promotional activities;
- to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls, assuming you voluntarily agree to provide such information in connection with these surveys and polls;
- to improve this website, the customers experience and any related products or services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure any person or entity receiving personal information for the purposes described above, are obligated to protect your personal information on your behalf. We may contract with various third parties who help us to provide, maintain and improve the services of our website. We also contract with several online partners to help manage, monitor and optimize our website and CreativGoods services as well as to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and how visitors use our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
CreativGoods will disclose your personal information directly to you upon your request; provided, however, that I may reject all or part of your request when:
- the disclosure may harm life, the body, the property and the other rights of yourself or the third parties,
- the disclosure may lead the remarkable difficulties to the appropriate operation of my business or
- the disclosure may lead to a breach of other laws and regulations.
Generally speaking I do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent.
CreativGoods is not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship with us.